October 2, 2015

What's next on Jaggybahn, and the blog

LOn the layout I have just poured some new roads in my open country section.   I'm still debating if that space is to be an industrial pocket or more farmland.  I'm busy constructing buildings for my main town.  I've just built six structures in the past two weeks and today I took delivery of four more kits.  Once these are all complete I'll finaliz my town plan and then rework the hillside somewhat to fit.  

On the blog I have several projects coming.  In returning to my layout I found just how much this blog means to me as an archive of my progress, as a means of looking back at my layout development over time, and as such I want to document what's going on and where the Jaggybahn is today like never before.  With that in mind, I plan to post the following soon:

1. A photo tour of the whole layout, taking the viewer through it scene by scene, and then some overview shots to show the room and how it all fits together.

2. A photo of every engine, and some comments on each.

3. Reviews of some of the structure kits I've been building lately. Some of them have been a pleasure, and some terrible disappointments (looking at you Kibri).  I'd like to pass on what I learned so the few of you who do read this can avoid some bad buys.

4. When all of that is done I'll then put together a new layout video.  I have a new small camera that is small enough to ride along and fit in my tunnels so it should be great.

James



No comments:

Post a Comment