October 11, 2015

A Photo Tour of The Jaggybahn 2015

This blog has few readers, I maintain it largely for my own reference.  It serves as archive of my progress over the years.  I'm posting a tour of the layout as it exists today, warts and all. 

These are not the most flattering images, I took them with a phone.   To prepare I moved most of the many bottles of glue, paint, and flock out of the shot.  On display is a work in progress: you will see lots of dust, plaster specs, unfinished turf, half built roads, etc.   I even have some engines parked on the grass! These are not glamour shots by any means, but if I waited till everything was done I'd never post, so here it is.  

I have cropped most of the pictures to get my bare walls out of frame.  At the end of each section I present some overview images showing the layout in context of the room.  To make this browser friendly I've broken the layout into four sections:




(click on the map)

Please do comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment