September 7, 2015

Back on Track II

It's been a construction filled Labour Day weekend.  I wish I had a good before picture to share, I guess you can look at what I posted in 2012-13, but here's the after.  I still have lots to do, obviously.  I need to balance my rock colours, and add some more rock, and finish my stream and tunnel portals, and patch up my grass and add shrubs and trees and then fill the foreground and plenty more!  Still, a lot was accomplished this weekend, have a look:

After years of exposed foam and plaster cloth I've finally added some greenery to the corner.


Here's where the line emerges from under the table.  I had been long hesitant about how to do this feature as the slope is so gradual that I worried it would lack a focal point.  I'm happy with the result.


Offset double portal into the hill.  Not done yet though...


Backdrop is up, has a bit of a ripple but I'm worried about tearing if I fuss with it more.

First layer of 'water' is setting.

Yeah, I'm mixing nations and eras today.

No comments:

Post a Comment